Key Punch Team Building / Communication Exercise
Key Punch Team Building Exercise
£44.99 ex VAT & Postage
How does the Key Punch team building activity work?
Key Punch – also known as keypad – is a fun and dynamic team building and communication exercise. The team’s task is to touch all of the numbers, 1-30, in sequence and within the constraints of the brief provided. Success will require listening, planning, leadership, continuous improvement, error management and whole team involvement.
Group Size: 5-12
What do you get when you buy the Key Punch team building activity?
- 30 durable plastic numbered squares – 10cm x 10cm
- Boundary rope
- Laminated trainers notes
- Laminated task brief
- Laminated observer brief
- Durable A5 wallet to keep it all together
- 30 minutes excluding review/debrief
Use the Keypunch Team Activity for the following aims and outcomes:
- Continuous improvement and error management
- Team-working and communication
- Observation and feedback