Take the Team Management Profile Test Online
Simply add to basket and proceed to the checkout. We will then be in touch by email with your invitation to complete the Team Management Profile online and to arrange a time for your feedback session. Please note that this is not an automated service and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. You are always welcome to call us with any questions you may have.
We are able to offer this service to people living outside of the UK, – your feedback session will be conducted via Zoom.
Take the Team Management Profile Test online, receive your report, and telephone feedback from a qualified Team Management Profile coach.
£195.00 plus VAT where applicable
- Understand and use the Margerison McCann Team Management Profile for:
- Personal/professional development
- Career development & progression
- The basis of work-based/personal coaching
- Leadership development
- Increased personal awareness and effectiveness
What is the Team Management Profile Test?
The Team Management Profile test is a psychometric report based on the work of Carl Jung and research into high-performance teams. It is different to the Myers Briggs Type Indicator as it reports work-based preferences and roles. After completion of the online questionnaire, you will receive a comprehensive 4,500 report based on your personality and preferences within the workplace. With over 208 possible reports available, and specifically focusing on the working environment, the Team Management Profile is our tool of choice for professional development.
The 8 Team Roles of the Team Management Profile:
Explorer-Promoter: Persuader, “seller”; Likes varied, exciting, stimulating work; Easily bored; Influential and outgoing
- Assessor-Developer: Analytical and objective; Developer of ideas; Enjoys prototype or project work; Experimenter.
- Thruster-Organiser: Organizes and implements; Quick to decide; Results-oriented; Sets up systems; Analytical.
- Concluder-Producer: Practical; Production-oriented; Likes schedules and plans; Pride in reproducing goods and services; Values effectiveness and efficiency.
- Controller-Inspector: Strong on control; Detail-oriented; Low need for people contact; An inspector of standards and procedures.
- Upholder-Maintainer: likes to uphold standards and values, and maintain team excellence.
- Reporter-Advisor: Supporter, helper, tolerant; A collector of information; Dislikes being rushed; Knowledgeable; Flexible.
- Creator-Innovator: Imaginative; Future-oriented; Enjoys complexity; Creative; Likes research work.
Complete the Team Management Profile test/questionnaire online and receive telephone feedback from an experienced and qualified practitioner/consultant