Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Training
Virtual and In-Person MBTI® team building and training programmes
Do you want to run an MBTI® team-building workshop? Are you wanting to use the MBTI® to grow your team/leaders? Need an exact quote?
Chat with us now on 0345 257 8987
Are you an individual wanting to complete the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® questionnaire?
- We have been delivering MBTI® training courses and MBTI® professional development programmes for over 15 years.
- Our MBTI® training courses and workshops are interactive, and practical, and make a difference on a personal and professional level.
- We deliver online/virtual MBTI workshops, via Zoom.
- We can deliver our MBTI® training courses anywhere in the UK & World Wide – we come to you for in-person workshops.
- Workshop content is tailored to meet your learning needs.
- Our MBTI® trainers and coaches are highly qualified and experienced.
What is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®?
- The Myers Briggs Type Indicator® personality instrument is based on the work of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung and his theory of personality difference.
- The MBTI® is a valid and reliable measure of personality type with 70 years of continued research behind it.
- The MBTI® reports personality differences (or preferences) across four scales – known as dichotomies (scales). The MBTI® Step 1 questionnaire is an 88 item questionnaire that reports an individual’s level of clarity for one side over another; resulting in one of 16 personality combinations or ‘types’. The MBTI® questionnaire can be completed either online or through hard copy.
The four scales/8 differences of the MBTI®
Play this short video for a brief introduction to and explanation of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® personality assessment.
Our MBTI® training courses help you to:
- Accelerate the building of productive team relationships.
- Reduce the cost of poor communication.
- Reduce and manage conflict more effectively.
- Quickly identify individual and team strengths and blind spots.
- Increase motivation within your team.
- Be a more effective leader/manager by understanding the make-up of your team from the very start and understanding what different people need and expect from you.
- Communicate and manage change more effectively.
- Be a more effective mentor and coach.
MBTI® Sample Reports
After completing the MBTI® questionnaire, you will have access to a number of different reports, dependent on your needs. Download sample reports below.
We deliver a number of Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI® ) training courses including:
- MBTI® & Team Building programmes – for new and existing teams
- MBTI® and personal development programmes
- MBTI® and coaching
- Managing change using the MBTI®
- MBTI® & management/leadership development
- MBTI®, improving communication & resolving conflict
- MBTI® and career development
Call us now on 0345 257 8987 to talk through your requirements and we will be able to give you a specific quote. For more general information, download information on our MBTI training programmes here.
Practical MBTI® training courses with real results
“It’s strange to think how time flies, but I have taken so much from the training you ran…It’s been great, as I have taken a far more positive and motivational approach than I have ever done, and the impact and results have been fantastic; the teams in-store have responded far more than I could have ever imagined. It sounds strange, after doing this role for so long in different companies, that the more ownership and positive feedback you give, the greater people respond.”
Manager – Topps Tiles – MBTI® for Managers Training
MBTI® and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® are registered trademarks of The Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.
MBTI facilitator London. MBTI practitioner London. MBTI Coach London. Myers Briggs Consultant. MBTI Team Building Days. Myers Briggs Test