Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Training
MBTI® team building programmes and training courses delivered in London, Manchester & UK Wide
Want to run an MBTI® team building workshop? Interested in using the MBTI® to develop your team/leaders? Need a quote?
Chat with us now on 0800 043 5730
- We have been delivering MBTI® training courses and MBTI® professional development programmes for over 15 years.
- Our MBTI® training courses and workshops are interactive, practical and make a difference on a personal and professional level.
- We can deliver our MBTI® training courses anywhere in the UK & World Wide – we come to you.
- We tailor the content to meet your learning needs.
- Our MBTI® trainers and coaches are highly qualified and experienced.
Are you an individual wanting to complete the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® questionnaire? Use our remote feedback service and receive feedback from a qualified MBTI facilitator
MBTI® Step 1 Team Building Days from £749 ex VAT
What is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®?
- The Myers Briggs Type Indicator® personality instrument is based on the work of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung and his theory of personality difference.
- The MBTI® is a valid and reliable measure of personality type with 70 years of continued research behind it.
- The MBTI® reports personality differences (or preferences) across four scales – known as dichotomies (scales). The MBTI® Step 1 questionnaire is an 88 item questionnaire that reports an individual’s level of clarity for one side over another; resulting in one of 16 personality combinations or ‘types’. The MBTI® questionnaire can be completed either online or through hard copy.
The four scales/8 differences of the MBTI®
Play this short video for a brief introduction to and explanation of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® personality assessment.
Our MBTI® training courses can help you to:
- Accelerate the building of productive team relationships.
- Understand and work with personality difference; reducing the cost of poor communication and reducing/managing conflict.
- Quickly identify individual and team strengths and blind spots in order to maximise performance and delivery.
- Be a more effective leader/manager by understanding the make-up of your team from the very start and understanding what different people need and expect from you.
- Communicate and manage change more effectively through the application of personality type theory.
- Be a more effective mentor and coach by meeting personality and communication needs.
MBTI® Sample Reports
Having completed the MBTI® questionnaire, you will have access a number of different reports, dependent on your needs. Download sample reports below.
We deliver a number of Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI® ) training courses to include:
- MBTI® & Team Building programmes – for new and existing teams
- MBTI® and personal development programmes
- MBTI® and coaching
- Managing change using the MBTI®
- MBTI® & management/leadership development
- MBTI®, improving communication & resolving conflict
- MBTI® and career development
Call us now on 0800 043 5730 to talk through your exacting requirements and we will be able to give you a specific quote. For more general information, you download information on our MBTI training programmes here.
Practical MBTI® training courses with real results
“It’s strange to think how time flies, but I have taken so much from the training you ran…It’s been great, as I have taken a far more positive and motivational approach than I have ever done, and the impact and results have been fantastic; the teams in store have responded far more than I could have ever imagined. It sounds strange, after doing this role for so long in different companies, that the more ownership and positive feedback you give, the greater people respond.”
Manager – Topps Tiles – MBTI® for Managers Training
MBTI facilitator London. MBTI practitioner London. MBTI Coach London. Myers Briggs Consultant. MBTI Team Building Days. Myers Briggs Test