Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Step 2
MBTI Step 2 team building and leadership development programmes delivered in London, Manchester & UK Wide
We come to you
Interested in using the Myers Briggs Type Step 2 for personal and professional development?
Call us on 0800 043 5730
Our experienced and accredited MBTI Step 2 trainers deliver MBTI programmes for team and leadership for organisations in London, UK wide and internationally. We come to you. We are also able to deliver the MBTI Step 2 one-to-one or remotely.
The more detailed and specific information in the MBTI Step 2 can be helpful:
- In understanding a team’s needs in managing change
- In supporting leadership development and leadership development programmes
- For ndividuals who are having difficulty determining their Step 1 best-fit type
- For accelerated/enhanced team building, team development, and team management
- In enhancing communication and problem-solving
- For conflict management and conflict resolution.
When working with teams, the detailed information from the MBTI Step 2 is helpful:
- To distinguish between team members of the same type that may enhance or hinder the ways in which a team works together.
- When the team may already be familiar with type, but wants to take its understanding of type and their results to a deeper level.
- To further develop self-peer awareness and peer-awareness; fundamentals in developing emotional intelligence.
- When a team is ready for a more specific level of analysis of the team’s functioning
What is the MBTI Step 2?
Unlike the MBTI Step 1, the MBTI Step 2 reports behavioural patterns/ways of interacting with the world. The MBTI Step 2 identifies five further facets (behavioural patterns) below each of the Step 1 preferences. The MBTI Step 2 is particularly useful whenever you need to look at different facets of a preference. For example, when it’s helpful to understand why one ESTJ is very different to another. Further, MBTI Step 2 explores and can explain differences between two Extraverts, one who is quiet and reserved in certain settings but has a large circle of friends and acquaintances and the other who is quite animated and enthusiastic in most settings but prefers having a few close friends rather than a large circle of acquaintances. The MBTI Step 2 can be particularly useful, therefore, in exploring personal and leadership styles and is a very useful tool for understanding and managing workplace conflict in critical teams and relationships
Use the MBTI Step 2:
- To take your knowledge of personality type to a deeper level
- In 1-2-1 development and coaching – either face-to-face or through telephone feedback.
- To accelerate the building of high performance and critical teams
- To develop your leaders
- To understand and support needs in times of change and conflict
Download an example MBTI Step 2 report here
Are you an individual wanting to complete the MBTI Step 2 questionnaire? Buy online and use our telephone feedback service.
What our clients say:
Young & Co Brewery PLC – MBTI Step 2 programme
“Insightful, eye-opening, educational, well delivered.”
“Most inspirational and eye opening thing I have ever done. I would highly recommend if you want to learn about yourself and others. Do it!”
“I have completed the days feeling energised, motivated and focused.
“I have taken on a lot of information to reflect on but I am very much looking forward to applying this to both personal and group projects. The time spent bonding with our group has been invaluable.”
MBTI Step 2 Facets
MBTI Step 2. MBTI Step 2 and leadership development. MBTI Step 2 consultant. MBTI Step 2 Trainer London. MBTI Step 2 training. MBTI Step 2 Coach. MBTI Step 2 Facilitator London.