Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Step 2
MBTI® Step 2 team building and leadership development programmes delivered in London, Manchester & UK Wide
We come to you
Interested in using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® Step 2 for personal and professional development?
Call us on 0800 043 5730
- We are licensed MBTI® Step 1 and MBTI Step 2® trainers & coaches.
- We are highly experienced in the design and delivery of Myers Briggs Type Indicator workshops and programmes.
- We are a mobile consultancy delivering programmes in London, Manchester and throughout the UK. We also deliver internationally. We come to you.
- We also administer the MBTI® Step 2 remotely with telephone feedback.
- The MBTI® Step 2 is ideal for executive and leadership development and for advanced team building.
Take the MBTI Step 2 test here using our remote administration & feedback service
What is the MBTI® Step 2?
Unlike the MBTI® Step 1, the MBTI® Step 2 reports behavioural patterns/ways of interacting with the world. The MBTI® Step 2 identifies five further facets (behavioural patterns) below each of the Step 1 preferences – see image below. This extra detail helps individuals to understand how they are different to people of the same MBTI® Step 1 type. At the team and leadership level we can use this information to identify strengths and potential blind-spots in the business contexts of communication style, problem-solving approach, conflict management and change management.
Our MBTI® Step 2 training courses can help:
- To take your knowledge of personality type to a deeper level.
- In 1-2-1 development and coaching – either face-to-face or through telephone feedback.
- To accelerate the building of high performance and critical teams.
- To develop your leadership capability.
- To understand and support needs in times of change and conflict.
Download an example MBTI® Step 2 report here
MBTI® Step 2 Facets
The more detailed and specific information in the MBTI® Step 2 can be helpful:
- In understanding a team’s needs in managing change.
- In supporting leadership development and leadership development programmes .
- For individuals who are having difficulty determining their Step 1 best-fit type.
- For accelerated/enhanced team building, team development, and team management.
- In enhancing communication and problem-solving.
- For conflict management and conflict resolution.
When working with teams, the detailed information from the MBTI® Step 2 is helpful:
- To distinguish between team members of the same type that may enhance or hinder the ways in which a team works together.
- When the team may already be familiar with type, but wants to take its understanding of type and their results to a deeper level.
- To further develop self-peer awareness and peer-awareness; fundamentals in developing emotional intelligence.
- When a team is ready for a more specific level of analysis of the team’s functioning.
Are you an individual wanting to complete the MBTI® Step 2 questionnaire?
What our clients say:
Young & Co Brewery PLC – MBTI® Step 2 programme
“Insightful, eye-opening, educational, well delivered.”
“Most inspirational and eye opening thing I have ever done. I would highly recommend if you want to learn about yourself and others. Do it!”
“I have completed the days feeling energised, motivated and focused.
“I have taken on a lot of information to reflect on but I am very much looking forward to applying this to both personal and group projects. The time spent bonding with our group has been invaluable.”
MBTI Step 2. MBTI Step 2 and leadership development. MBTI Step 2 consultant. MBTI Step 2 Trainer London. MBTI Step 2 training. MBTI Step 2 Coach. MBTI Step 2 Facilitator London. MBTI Step 2 Team Building