Train the Trainer Courses
Train the Trainer Courses in Manchester, London & UK Wide
We come to you
A highly interactive, engaging, and practical Train the Trainer course that will give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to deliver effective training.
Got questions? Contact Us
- We deliver our Train the Trainer course in-house for group sizes of between 6-12
- We deliver in the UK and internationally, including London and Manchester. We come to you.
- Practical, hands-on content with lots of tools, deliberate practice, and feedback.
- Flexible delivery options.
Who is our Train the Trainer course for?
Whether by the title ‘trainer’ or not, many of us deliver training every day. For some, it might be showing a new colleague the ropes whilst for others, it might be a more formal training role; delivering an induction process for new employees or mentoring someone in a new position. As many organisations aspire to become learning organisations, effective training and learning are more important than ever.
Our train the trainer course is for:
- Leaders and managers who need to develop others.
- Trainers, coaches & mentors who are new to training and teaching.
- Anyone responsible for developing skills, knowledge & learning in others in the workplace.
- Organisations wanting to build their internal capability to deliver effective training and develop an effective learning culture.
Our Train the Trainer courses are different
As learning & development specialists, we understand how people learn and develop skills. Many training courses don’t produce either the change in behaviour or the results that businesses need as they focus and rely on the conceptual and theoretical understanding of content. These short courses might ‘make sense’ but seldom provide the opportunity for deliberate and safe practice supported by performance feedback. As a result, the training cycle is left incomplete and the creation and transfer of learning are limited at best.
We don’t offer one or two-day train the trainer courses. Our train the trainer course is a 4-day immersive and highly experiential learning experience. All participants have the opportunity to design and deliver their own training sessions and receive feedback on their content and delivery, and we don’t compromise on this. If you want your people to confidently design and deliver effective training in your workplace, they need to experience, understand, practice, and learn what effective training is. There is not a PowerPoint slide in sight!
Our Train the Trainer courses are highly experiential programmes that will give you the fundamentals to design and deliver effective training sessions that you can be proud of. You will leave with a toolkit to create effective learning experiences and to create more active participation. You will learn how to deliver training that makes a real difference on a personal, social and organisational level.
As a result of our Train the Trainer course, participants will:
- develop the knowledge and understanding to be able to structure an adult-friendly learning experience.
- understand the various methods available to conduct a training needs analysis.
- be able to design and sequence training sessions that appeal to different learning styles.
- understand the power of experiential learning and develop a toolkit to engage more of their trainees.
- develop their ability to present information through graphic drawing.
- develop their training style through deliberate practice and feedback.
Train the Train Course Content
- The training cycle
- Instructional design frameworks – how to design, structure, and deliver a learning experience
- Memory & recall – techniques that support your participants to remember more and for longer
- Thinking & learning Styles – design and create inclusive learning material
- Experiential learning – 13 times more powerful than theory alone
- Practical tools for training, learning, and increased involvement
- Graphic drawing skills
- Introduction to reviewing
- Assessment & evaluation of learning
- Practice in designing and delivering a training session, including feedback.
We understand that taking your people out of the workplace for an extended period of time can be challenging. We can run our Train the Trainer course over:
- 2 modules of 2 days, with a week in between
- or 5 consecutive and slightly shorter days
How much for our in-house Train the Trainer course?
- We run this Train the Trainer course in-house either at your premises or at a suitable venue of your choice
- It is for 6-12 people.
- The cost for this training is £695 per person ex VAT.
- Excludes venue costs & trainer’s travel/accommodation.
- Includes individual learning resources/manuals, use of equipment, and post-programme telephone/email support.
Were you looking for Facilitation Skills Training?
Train the trainer courses London Manchester Training for Trainers Course Train the Trainer Course Manchester