Train the Trainer Courses
Train the Trainer Courses in Manchester, London & UK Wide
We come to you.
Ditch the PowerPoint. It’s time to deliver inspiring training!
“Excellent. Really filled days, but usefully constructed so that it maximised my absorption of material. Related to all aspects of learning and I never become disinterested – just more enthused.”
A highly interactive, engaging and practical Train the Trainer course that will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver effective training.
Download information on our Train the Trainer Courses here.
We deliver our Train the Trainer programme in-house for group sizes of between 6-12 people within organisations throughout the UK and internationally, to include London and Manchester.
Be Proud of your Training
Whether by the title ‘trainer’ or not, many of us deliver training every day. For some it might be showing a new colleague the ropes, for others it might be a more formal training role; delivering an induction process for new employees or mentoring someone in a new position. Whatever the context, many of us ‘train’ others every day. To create effective learning experiences, however, we need effective training material. Not only this, we also need the skills to engage with the people we are working with and have the knowledge, understanding and skills to be able to adapt to different learning styles.
Our Train the Trainer courses are highly experiential programmes that will give you the fundamentals to design and deliver effective training sessions that you can be proud of. You will be more effective in any situation where it is important that people understand and remember the information being presented to them. We love the opportunity to share what we do and pass on our experience. You will leave with a toolkit to be more creative & engaging and to create more active participation. You will learn how to deliver training that makes a real difference on a personal, social and organisational level.
As a result of our Train the Trainer course, participants will:
- have the knowledge and understanding to be able to structure an adult-friendly learning experience
- understand the various methods available to conduct a training needs analysis
- be able to design training sessions which appeal to different learning styles
- understand the power of experiential learning and develop a toolkit to engage more of their trainees
- develop their ability to present information through graphic drawing
- have the opportunity to apply their learning to a future and personal training session
What does this Train the Trainer Course mean for you?
- Develop your internal capability to delivery excellent training
- Inspire your trainees
- Engage more of your audience
- Accelerate the learning and development of those with whom you work with
- Meet more needs and less resistance
- Deliver training material that people understand and remember
- Training sessions that everyone looks forward to
- Run more effective meetings
Who is our Train the Trainer course for?
- Leaders and managers who are responsible for delivering information that needs to be understood
- Trainers, coaches & mentors new to training and teaching
- Anyone responsible for developing skills, knowledge & learning in others in the workplace
- Organisations wanting to build their internal capability to deliver effective training
Course Content Covered in our Train the Train Courses
- Memory & recall – techniques that support your participants to remember more and for longer
- Thinking & learning Styles – design and create inclusive learning material
- Experiential learning – 13 times more powerful than theory alone
- Practical tools for training, learning and increased involvement
- Graphic drawing skills
- Introduction to reviewing
- How to design, structure and deliver a learning experience
- Practice in designing and delivering a training session, including feedback
We understand that taking your people out of the workplace for a long period of time can be challenging. We can run this Train the Trainers course over 5 full consecutive days, 5 half days followed by two full days*, or as two modules – 2.5 days followed by 2 days.
How much for in-house Train the Trainer programmes?
We run this Train the Trainer course in-house; either at your organisation’s premises or at a suitable venue of your choice. This Training for Trainers programme requires 6-12 people. The cost for this training is £795 per person. Excludes venue costs & trainer’s travel/accommodation. Price quoted includes individual learning resources/manuals, use of equipment, facilitation and ongoing telephone/email support.
Train the trainer courses London Manchester Training for Trainers Course Train the Trainer Course Manchester