MBTI Training for Managers
“A very worthwhile few days, learnt a lot about myself and my peers but in particular my boss!”
“Very beneficial and worthwhile. A must for all managers.”
“MBTI was very informative and useful and can be used in my everyday life in both work and personal situations.”
“By understanding my own strengths and weaknesses, I can now improve my communication style.”
We are specialists in the delivery of MBTI® training courses for managers and teams. This 2-day MBTI for Managers programme takes a comprehensive look at psychological type/personality difference in the context of leading and managing in the workplace.
Our MBTI® trainers are qualified and highly experienced in the use of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® personality instrument. We deliver our programmes in London, Manchester & throughout the UK. We come to your place or a venue of your choice. We tailor our MBTI® training courses to meet your exact needs.
If your managers have already completed the MBTI® Step 1 and you are looking to take things to the next level, we will design and deliver a bespoke leadership and management workshop using the MBTI Step 2.
Who is this 2-day MBTI Training for Managers course for?
- Leaders and managers at any level from first line managers to senior teams.
- Group size of 6-16 managers
Our MBTI Training for Managers course can help your managers in the following areas:
- Increasing relationship intelligence – develop better relationships with peers and reports by understand and applying type difference in the workplace.
- Managing and leading change – understand how to meet the needs associated with psychological type in order to manage and lead change more effectively.
- Coaching & mentoring in the workplace – take your coaching and mentoring to the next level by applying type difference into your practice.
- Developing your leadership effectiveness – lead more effectively by developing flexibility in your style and understanding the dynamics within your team.
MBTI Training for Managers Course Content:
- Online administration and completion of the MBTI® Step 1 prior to the programme.
- 1-2-1 telephone feedback with an experienced MBTI® coach, prior to workshop, to understand personal results.
- Exploring the 4 scales/8 differences.
- Team analysis/dynamics using the MBTI®.
- Psychological type and change management/leadership.
- Psychological type & personal leadership brand.
- Psychological type and the coaching/mentoring relationship.
- Experiential exercises to highlight type difference.
- Plenty of interactive group work and conversations.
- Personal goal setting & action planning.
Dates & Locations
We deliver our MBTI Training for Managers course at your place or a venue of your choice. We come to you. We deliver throughout the UK to include London and Manchester. We also deliver globally.
Our MBTI® Training for Managers courses are tailored to your exact needs. For this reason, prices may vary. For an off-the-shelf programme, ballpark prices are:
- Facilitation cost @ £1500 for a two-day programme
- Per manager cost @ £150. Includes:
- Online administration of the MBTI
- 24-page MBTI Personal Impact Report
- Personal copy of 16 Personality Types in Organisations
- Excludes any bespoke design work and additional preparation
- Excludes trainer travel, accommodation and VAT
What our clients say
Young & Co Brewery PLC – MBTI® Training for Managers programme.
“Insightful, eye-opening, educational, well delivered.”
“Most inspirational and eye-opening thing I have ever done. I would highly recommend it if you want to learn about yourself and others. Do it!”
“I have completed the days feeling energised, motivated and focused.
“I have taken on a lot of information to reflect on but I am very much looking forward to applying this to both personal and group projects. The time spent bonding with our group has been invaluable.”
MBTI® and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® are registered trademarks of The Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.