MBTI Training for Managers
We are specialists in the delivery of MBTI® training courses for managers and teams. This 2-day MBTI for Managers programme takes a comprehensive look at psychological type/personality difference in the context of leading and managing in the workplace.
Our MBTI® trainers are qualified and highly experienced in the use of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® personality instrument. We deliver our programmes in London, Manchester & throughout the UK. We come to your place or a venue of your choice. We tailor our MBTI® training courses to meet your exact needs.
If your managers have already completed the MBTI® Step 1 and you are looking to take things to the next level, we will design and deliver a bespoke leadership and management workshop using the MBTI Step 2.
Who is this 2-day MBTI Training for Managers course for?
- Leaders and managers at any level from first line managers to senior teams.
- Group size of 6-16 managers
Our MBTI Training for Managers course can help your managers in the following areas:
- Increasing relationship intelligence – develop better relationships with peers and reports by understand and applying type difference in the workplace.
- Managing and leading change – understand how to meet the needs associated with psychological type in order to manage and lead change more effectively.
- Coaching & mentoring in the workplace – take your coaching and mentoring to the next level by applying type difference into your practice.
- Developing your leadership effectiveness – lead more effectively by developing flexibility in your style and understanding the dynamics within your team.
MBTI Training for Managers Course Content:
- Online administration and completion of the MBTI® Step 1 prior to the programme.
- 1-2-1 telephone feedback with an experienced MBTI® coach, prior to workshop, to understand personal results.
- Exploring the 4 scales/8 differences.
- Team analysis/dynamics using the MBTI®.
- Psychological type and change management/leadership.
- Psychological type & personal leadership brand.
- Psychological type and the coaching/mentoring relationship.
- Experiential exercises to highlight type difference.
- Plenty of interactive group work and conversations.
- Personal goal setting & action planning.
Dates & Locations
We deliver our MBTI Training for Managers course at your place or a venue of your choice. We come to you. We deliver throughout the UK to include London and Manchester. We also deliver globally.
Our MBTI® Training for Managers courses are tailored to your exact needs. For this reason, prices may vary. For an off-the-shelf programme, ballpark prices are:
- Facilitation cost @ £1500 for a two-day programme
- Per manager cost @ £150. Includes:
- Online administration of the MBTI
- 24-page MBTI Personal Impact Report
- Personal copy of 16 Personality Types in Organisations
- Excludes any bespoke design work and additional preparation
- Excludes trainer travel, accommodation and VAT
What our clients say
Young & Co Brewery PLC – MBTI® Training for Managers programme.
“Insightful, eye-opening, educational, well delivered.”
“I have completed the days feeling energised, motivated and focused.
“I have taken on a lot of information to reflect on but I am very much looking forward to applying this to both personal and group projects. The time spent bonding with our group has been invaluable.”
MBTI® and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® are registered trademarks of The Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.