Hogan Personality Assessments
Hogan personality assessments are trusted by 75% of fortune 500 companies and offer a number of tools that help leaders and high-potential employees to increase their self-awareness and leadership effectiveness. These include insights into normal personality (termed the bright-side), derailment characteristics that emerge when under stress and pressure (termed the dark-side), and the core motives and values that drive people in their work.
The Hogan Insights Report gives you three detailed reports in one:
1. Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
The Hogan Personality Inventory is different from many other personality tools as it was developed exclusively based on research involving working adults. It has been validated to predict performance across over 200 occupational categories.
The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) focuses on normal, everyday personality (bright-side) – qualities that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best. It describes your performance in the workplace, interact with others, approach tasks, solve problems, and how you manage stress, . Assessed against seven scales, the report identifies strengths in addition to areas for development.
The Hogan Personality Inventory reports on the following 7 primary scales:
- Adjustment – the ability to handle stress, manage emotions, and listen to feedback.
- Ambition – leadership, drive, competitiveness, and initiative.
- Sociability – a person’s level of interest in frequent, varied social interaction.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – charm, tact, and social skill.
- Prudence – self-control, conscientiousness, and work ethic.
- Inquisitive – curiosity, creativity, and openness to experience and ideas.
- Learning Approach – learning style and/or preferred method for acquiring new knowledge.
The HPI also reports on the following 6 occupational scales:
- Service Orientation – treating customers in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Stress Tolerance – handling stress, pressure, and heavy workloads.
- Reliability – a willingness to follow rules and respect corporate values in the workplace.
- Clerical Potential – a talent for clerical and administrative responsibilities.
- Sales Potential – a talent for sales.
- Managerial Potential – a talent for building and maintaining effective teams.
2. Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) describes the dark side of personality – qualities that emerge when we are stressed, bored, or tired, and that can disrupt relationships, damage reputations, and derail your chances of success.
The HDS Insight Report evaluates 11 forms of interpersonal behaviour that can cause problems at work and in life. The HDS Insight Report helps you to understand your limitations and build your self-awareness in order to mitigate performance risks before they become a problem.
The Hogan Development Survey personality assessment reports on the following 11 scales:
3. Hogan Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
The Hogan Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) describes personality from the inside – the core goals, values, drivers, and interests that determine what we desire and strive to attain.
The MVPI reports on the following 10 areas:
By assessing your values, you can better understand what motivates you to succeed, and in what type of position, job, and environment you will be the most productive. This report will help develop self-awareness of how values influence your decision-making and help guide personal and professional development.
How does it work?
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ and complete the checkout process – please use the email address you want us to contact you on.
- We will be in touch within one business day with your joining information – please note that this is not an automated service.
- Got questions? Contact us.
Take the Hogan Personality Test Online – @ £275 plus VAT where applicable
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) – Insights Report
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS) – Insights Report
- Motives, Values, Preferences Indicator (MVPI) – Insights Report
- 90-minute remote feedback and debrief session
£275 plus VAT where applicable