Myers Briggs Type Indicator® / MBTI® Team Building Workshops
MBTI® team building workshops in London, Manchester & UK Wide
Interested in using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® to develop your teams? Got questions? Chat with us on 0800 043 5730 or drop us a line if you’d like a quote.
Are you an individual wanting to complete the MBTI® questionnaire? Use our telephone feedback service.
- We design and deliver interactive MBTI® team building workshops and MBTI® training courses for groups, teams and leaders.
- We deliver our MBTI® programmes throughout the UK to include London & Manchester. We also deliver internationally.
- Our MBTI® team building workshops can be delivered at your place of work or at a venue of your choice. We come to you.
- Our MBTI® team building events and training courses are suitable for newly formed teams and for the development of more mature teams.
- We are team building specialists. 15 years of delivering MBTI® programmes, we are qualified to deliver both the MBTI® Step 1 and MBTI Step 2 as well as a number of other personality tests and assessments. Our MBTI® trainers are highly experienced.
MBTI® Step 1 Team Building Days. 36% reduced facilitation fee. Was £950, now £600 per facilitator per day.
Download button for information on our MBTI® team day options and prices.
What is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®?
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) is a personality instrument based on the works of Carl Jung on psychological type/difference. Originally created by Myers & Briggs, the MBTI® reports clarity of psychological preference across 4 scales. The MBTI® does not report trait (predictive behaviour), skill, competence or ability. As such, the MBTI® cannot be used for selection & assessment.
Benefits of our MBTI® Team Building days
- Understand your own MBTI® personality type, identifying areas for personal and professional development.
- Be a more effective communicator by understanding team member’s communication preferences.
- Understand the strengths and working preferences of individual team members. Understanding your team is vital if you want to motivate and lead them effectively.
- Identify and reduce the causes (and cost) of interpersonal conflict.
“A journey of self-discovery and discovery of others’ needs and wants. I have an appreciation of the implications of not catering to others’ needs/wants”
Manager, Topps Tiles
What does a typical MBTI® Team Building workshop look and feel like?
All of our MBTI® workshops are active and experiential by nature – this means minimal to no PowerPoint and plenty of you! People work perfectly and you are the expert in your own personality. This means discussion and interaction form a large part of your MBTI® team building programme.
We will spend some time getting to grips with what the MBTI® tool is (and isn’t) and understanding the four pairings/8 differences that the MBTI® describes. We use a variety of experiential tasks that bring the MBTI® differences to life, which accelerates participant’s understanding of personality type. The MBTI® questionnaire can be administered online and you will receive a work-focused report. Sample MBTI Type in Organisations Report
After participants have received their questionnaire results and explored their ‘best fit’ MBTI® personality type we can start to explore the safe sharing of results. This is where the real team building begins. Our facilitators will carefully lead you through a series of experiential activities that not only continue to increase your knowledge and understanding of personality type, but ones that build trust, empathy and understanding between and within the team. This will leave the team in a place to respond differently and more effectively when it comes to personality difference.
We feel that an important part of our MBTI® team workshops is to explore both team strengths and potential blind-spots in respect of personality difference. We spend time exploring the areas that the team may find easier and more difficult, where there may be communication challenges, the potential causes of conflict within the team and where the team has a real potential to benefit from valuing diversity in respect of personality.
MBTI® Sample Reports
Having completed the MBTI® questionnaire, you will have access a number of different reports, dependent on your needs. Download sample MBTI® reports below.
What our clients say:
MBTI Team Building day – Design Scene, London
“Thoroughly enjoyable, time flew by. Not death by PowerPoint which was a bonus and liked the fact that it was more based around discussion and bullet point facts.”
MBTI Team Building Workshop – Nike, Manchester
“Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Great to take time away from the office. Good to get the team together.”
Myers Briggs Team Building Workshop – Sabic, Teeside
“Great fun, very educational and revealing. I learned a lot about my personal style and I’ve already seen improvements in my approach to things as I try to improve my blind spots.”
MBTI Myers Briggs test team days. MBTI team building workshops. Delivered in Manchester, London, UK wide and internationally. Qualified and highly experienced MBTI coaches, consultants and trainers. Myers Briggs Trainers UK