Leadership Practices Inventory® 360 Feedback
What is the Leadership Practices Inventory / LPI360?
Are you looking to benchmark and develop your leadership capability? Would your organisation benefit from leaders who are more credible, inspirational and enabling? The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI360) is used for exactly this purpose. A robust, powerful and effective 360 feedback tool, the Leadership Practices Inventory® (or LPI® 360) applies the proven principles described by Kouzes & Posner’s respected Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® and can be used as a part of your organisation’s commitment to leadership & management development.
The 5 Practices of leadership measured in the Leadership Practices Inventory 360
Models the Way
- Is clear on personal values
- Sets the example by aligning actions with shared values
Inspires a Shared Vision
- Envisions the future by imagining and ennobling possibilities
- Enlists others in a common vision by appeal to shared aspirations
Challenges the Process
- Searches for opportunities by seeking innovative ways to change, grow and improve
- Experiments and takes risks by constantly generating small wins and learning from mistakes
Enables Others to Act
- Fosters collaboration by promoting co-operative goals and building trust
- Strengthens others by sharing power and discretion
Encourages the heart
- Recognises contributions by showing appreciation for individual excellence
- Celebrates values and victories by creating a spirit of community
Fundamentals of the Leadership Practices Inventory 360
- It is a proven model for developing the competencies necessary for effective leadership
- It has been developed with over 25 years of research behind it
- The LPI® 360 assessment reports on 30 behaviours which can be taught, learnt and practised.
- Leaders that engage more frequently in the 5 practices and 30 behaviours are more effective and credible
- Leadership development includes self-development
- Leaderships is everyone’s business
Benefits of the Leadership Practices Inventory® 360 degree assessment
- Understand the 5 principles and 30 behaviours needed for effective leadership
- Understand how others perceive your strengths as a leader
- Understand the behaviours you need to engage in more frequently to increase your leadership effectiveness
- Develop a clear and practical action plan to increase your leadership capability and effectiveness
Who is the Leadership Practices Inventory® 360 degree assessment for?
Leaders, managers and anyone wanting to become a more effective and credible leader. The results of the Leadership Practices Inventory® 360 will give you the information needed for focused leadership development. We are also able to support your leader’s development through the design and delivery of leadership development programmes that are underpinned with the Kouzes & Posner model of leadership.
The Leadership Practices Inventory® 360 can be used as a stand alone feedback tool or can be incorporated into our leadership and management development programmes. If you would like to include the Leadership Practices Inventory 360 as part of a leadership development programme, please contact us.
If you are an individual interested in completing the LPI® 360 degree assessment, supported with a telephone feedback call by a qualified and experienced coach, please use the button below. The prices for this service is £295.00 excluding VAT. Please be aware that this is not an automated service and that we will be in touch with you as soon as possible after we have received the notification of your purchase.
£295 excluding VAT
Leadership Practices Inventory Assessment 360 Test Online London Manchester LP 360 Degree Assessment