Leadership Practices Inventory® 360
Are you looking to benchmark and develop your leadership capability? Would your organisation benefit from more leaders with increased credibility, who are inspiring and who unlock potential in others? Are you looking for a practical and proven model of leadership? If so, the Leadership Practices Inventory is the right tool for the job.
What is the Leadership Practices Inventory / LPI 360?
A robust, powerful and effective model of leadership, the Leadership Practices Inventory® applies the proven principles described by Kouzes & Posner’s respected Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®. We use the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) and the Leadership Practices Inventory 360 (LPI 360) to support our leadership development programmes.
The 5 Leadership Practices/10 Commitments:
Model the Way
- Is clear on personal values
- Sets the example by aligning actions with shared values
Inspire a Shared Vision
- Envisions the future by imagining and ennobling possibilities
- Enlists others in a common vision by appeal to shared aspirations
Challenges the Process
- Searches for opportunities by seeking innovative ways to change, grow and improve
- Experiments and takes risks by constantly generating small wins and learning from mistakes
Enable Others to Act
- Fosters collaboration by promoting co-operative goals and building trust
- Strengthens others by sharing power and discretion
Encourage the heart
- Recognises contributions by showing appreciation for individual excellence
- Celebrates values and victories by creating a spirit of community
Fundamentals of the LPI
- The LPI is a proven model for developing the competencies necessary for effective leadership.
- It has been developed with over 25 years of research behind it.
- The LPI self-assessment and the LPI® 360 assessment report 30 behaviours which can be taught, learnt and practised.
- Leaders that engage more frequently in the 5 practices and 30 behaviours are more effective and credible.
- Leadership development includes self-development – the best leaders are the best learners
- Leadership is everyone’s business.
Benefits of using the Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Understand the 5 principles and 30 behaviours needed for effective leadership.
- Understand how others perceive your strengths as a leader.
- Understand the behaviours you need to demonstrate more frequently to increase your leadership effectiveness.
- Develop a clear and practical action plan to increase your leadership capability and effectiveness.
- Be supported with official Leadership Practices Inventory learning resources.
Who is the LPI & LPI 360 for?
Leaders, managers and anyone wanting to become a more effective and credible leader. The results of the Leadership Practices Inventory® 360 will give you the information needed for focused leadership development.
We are also able to support your leader’s development through the design and delivery of leadership development programmes that are underpinned with the Kouzes & Posner model of leadership.
The LPI® can be used as a stand alone feedback tool, supported with Leadership Practices Inventory workshops or can be incorporated into larger and more comprehensive leadership and management development programmes. However you would to use the Leadership Practices Inventory, contact us and we will be happy to chat through your needs.
If you are an individual interested in completing the LPI® 360 degree assessment, supported with a telephone feedback call by a qualified and experienced Leadership Practices Inventory coach, please use the button below. The prices for this service is £295.00 excluding VAT. Please be aware that this is not an automated service and that we will be in touch with you as soon as possible after we have received the notification of your purchase.
£295 excluding VAT
Leadership Practices Inventory Assessment LPI360 Test Online. Training courses for managers in London Manchester