Stress Management Training Courses
Interested in less stress? Call us free on 0800 043 5730
The business case for providing Stress Management workshops
Recent HSE figures show that every year in the UK approx 12 million working days are lost to stress-related illness, with an average of 30 working days lost per case. Surveys concluded that one quarter of all sick days can be attributed to work-related stress. Stress can also be a major contributory factor in physiological complaints (e.g. bad backs, necks etc) that result in lost work time but might not be automatically identified as stress-related. Increasingly, courts have been fining against organisations that have not taken steps to exercise their duty of care to support their employees in managing stress, with 6-figure settlements for claimants becoming common.
Investing in training will cut absenteeism, increase morale & productivity and provide strong evidence of employer support, to defend potential litigation.
- have increased awareness of the implications of stress, at work and at home
- have a clearer idea of what their personal sources of stress are
- understand what stress is doing to them and why
- establish some practical strategies to effectively manage their own stress and minimise its impact
- be better able to support others dealing with stress.
- Exploring & defining what stress is – and its social context
- Identifying sources of stress – for ourselves & others
- Understanding why we respond the way we do – Physiologically and Psychologically
- Learning, sharing and practicing some effective coping strategies.
£125 per person. Minimum of 8 people per programme (excludes VAT, travel, accommodation if required and venue).
Dates & Locations:
This one day programme can be delived at your place of work or at a venue of your choice. As an in-house programme, you decide where and when.
Contact us now for more information about Stress Management Training Courses
Stress Management Managing Stress in the workplace courses workshops Trainer Manchester London Birmingham and UK Wide