Project Management Training
Interested? Call us free on 0800 043 5730
The Business Case for Project Management Training
During challenging economic times, change is the one constant required to keep your business and people ahead of the competition. The implementation of change requires business strategy, goal setting, effective planning and execution. It is increasingly necessary to have employees who can successfully manage this process to maximise your return on investment as bringing in specialists can be expensive.
This 2 day project management training programme looks at easy to use, essential tools to successful project planning and the process to implement them to make your change a smooth and effective transition.
If you are not sure whether Prince Practitioner training is for you, have neither the time or the financial resources to invest in it right now, or are simply looking for a stepping stone before you do, then our project management course is ideal for you.
Effective project management enables you to:
- decide where to invest your money to get maximum return
- adapt to market changes smoothly during a changing economy
- have precise outcomes that are practical for the end user
- create a culture where change is more accepted have consistent standards to introduce change efficiently and effectively
- be the market leader in your field.
Who is it for?
Our Project Management Training Programme is for employees who are:
- involved or due to be involved in small business enhancements
- involved or due to be involved in business projects
- looking to demonstrate the necessary skills to convince their sponsor that they will deliver their outputs on time.
Based on a team of 10, this 2 day Project Management Training programme will cost approximately £200.00 per person excluding vat
Dates & Locations:
Our Project Management Training Programmes come to you or to a venue of your choice. As a mobile consultancy, we are able to deliver our project management training programmes anywhere within the UK and internationally.
Download Project Management Training (pdf)
now for more information or with any questions you may have.
What our clients say
“Straight forward effective tools to use. Need to roll out throughout the business.” – Lab technician – standards agency
“Trainer made the course. He ran it to suit how we learn.” – Property Service Manager – standards agency
“Last session helped us put all the tools into practice. Well worth being here.” – Auditor – standards agency
Project Management Training Prince 2 Project Management Training London Manchester Birmingham